Old 13-07-2004, 11:02 AM
YT2095 YT2095 is offline
Registered User

Location: West-Midlands UK
Default tomatoes have curled leaves and yellow spots

the leaf curl is often a sign of rapid temperature change and is often harmless.
the yellow spots sound a bit like a magnessium deficiency, add a T`spoon of Epsom salts to a litre of water the next time you water it, if it isn`t Mag defficiency, it won`t hurt the plant, but if it is, you`ll find the new leaves won`t have this problem

the only reason I know this is because my greenhouse toms do exactly the same thing, and I was told that the tom feed will "lock up" the magnessium and so it`ll need extra
Say it with Flower, Give her a Triffid