Old 13-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] My tree, as is.

In a message dated 7/12/2004 12:32:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I took the leaves off my little tree (magnolia, 12 years old)

I know of two species of Magnolia, but I am sure there are more.
However, I have never thought of either species I know as good bonsai material.
The typical Magnolia here in Florida has very large leaves, the other species
which grows in the northern part of Florida is deciduous and blooms with very
large flowers before the leaves come out.

Do you have more of a name for your tree? Lacking a full name, can
you describe it?

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislik of Whitefish, Montana, Chase Rosade of New Hope,
PA, and Ben Oki of California.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++