Old 14-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Gail Futoran

Default climbers

"J" wrote in message

Planted six rose climbers end of April, we had a late

spring...

they are doing fine and starting to show signs of

flowering.
except one which did not make it.

We are one hundred miles north east of Toronto Canada
not sure what zone that is since it was all changed here
a few years ago.

Was wondering how do I take care of the rest during the

season.
I water them once a week and give them rose food. Is there

anything
else I should be doing..
jak

You and I are in very different zones so I'd be
hesitant to make recommendations, other than
deadhead spent blooms regularly to promote
blooming. That should stop when you get close
to your first frost date which should be - in a
few weeks??

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8