Old 14-07-2004, 02:21 AM
Ben Blackmore

Default Yellowing Leaves On Raspberry Bush

Growmore is the name of a dirty white well balanced granular
fertiliser. Not all its components are equally soluble, so I wonder
what the effective mix is which comes out of your hose adapter. Why
not just strew Growmore at 1 small handful per square metre all over
the garden, once in early spring and once in mid-summer? It has
worked for generations when applied like that.

Franz

We did buy a big tub of the little white pelleted growmore from homebase and
spread someover, that was end april/start may time I think.
Even so, this doesn't explain the problem with the raspberry bush. I'm sure
its fed enough, maybe a little too much. Could it be overwatering, due to
all the rain we've had, Our soil is like solid clay, we've added compost and
stuff but it still gets water logged when it rains to much. Or could it
possibly be a virus/fungus?

Ben