Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
how

Default Tree woes can cause headaches... and heartaches!

Marley1372" wrote in message
diagnosing serious plant disorders and diseases over the internet without

even
seeing a picture is a bit shady dont you think??
Toad

Hi,
These posts are trying to lure visitors to the site for "answers" to
gardening questions and to sign up for a newsletter, "Garden solutions that
can make anyone a Master Gardener."
Last month they posted on water gardens and gave some lame information such
as overflowing the pond as a method to rid a pond of mosquitoes and "using
oxygenating plants and a circulating pump will reduce the risk
considerably". .
I emailed and asked how oxygenating plants aided in mosquito control,
answer = *quote* "I believe what they are saying is that if you have moving
water the insects will not lay eggs." *endquote*
I emailed again asking how the plants contributed to mosquito control.
answer = *quote* "I believe what I was referring to was that it helped
maintain healthy water and not stagnant.
Submerged (oxygenating) plants These plants maintain the water quality
by feeding on the nitrogen from decaying plants (depriving algae of a
food source) and creating oxygen. Examples: Hornwort, Cabomba, Jungle
Vall." *endquote*
I also asked a few more questions that were ignored. I'll leave to others to
critique these posts on fruit trees but forget about water gardening answers
from these folks.
L8R -_- how
no NEWS is good