Old 14-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Charles

Default A few questions

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:32:32 GMT, "Jim Carlock"
wrote:

I don't know nothing about nothing, but someone did mention
to me that I talked to a few weeks ago, that apple juice made
some kind of flowers bloom that never bloomed before. I
don't remember the source of that information but he seemed
genuinely sincere. Oh, no... it was in the Garden department
at Walmart... and now... if I could remember the name of the
flowering plant...

Anyways... unless someone indicates in the negative... wait a
couple days to see if they do... it might be worth a try.

Could it have been a bromeliad? Usually I read to wrap them up with
an apple, never heard of using the juice.

--

- Charles
-