Old 14-07-2004, 10:13 AM
chas good

Default An apology

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:27:09 GMT, "CS" wrote:

Hey All,

I just found out about the problems people have had with my postings. I did
not mean to cause any problems, nor am I a person who is collocting emails
for spam. I am just a regular hobbyist selling plants. I, for some reason,
am unable to reply to any postings--I can only post new stuff--this is why I
have not been contributing--I can't figure it out. If you know why--reply
to this message and it will be greatly appreciated.

I will also no longer post my message of when I get shipments in---I do not
want to be considered someonw who is trying to mess up the NG.

Lowcoaster

find the program free agent to use for newgroups.