Old 14-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Bruce Musgrove

Default REMEDY FOR BLACK SPOTS!

Baking soda usually isn't strong enough in my attempts. Instead Iget a
product called remedy which is basically baking soda, but at a much higher
concentration.

I have found it works great on Powdery mildew. On black spot it controls/
prevents , but is not good at getting rid of it once you get it. My local
organic shop says that's because I need to do more to my spoil. I just go
out and use Daconil for 1-3 treatments and then go back to remedy

Www.dirtdoctor.com is a good place to get information on a lot of that.

"honey-do" wrote in message
I recently read an article in an organic magazine that suggested using
Baking Soda and horticulture oil as a remedy for black spots on roses.

Has anyone tried this, or do you know of a remedy that might work? I
have tried many fungicides including dormant sprays and still have a
HUGE problem.

Thanks in advance!