Old 14-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Heavily-scented Lathyrus

In article , Melanie
writes
I'm looking for recommendations for a very fragrant lathyrus. I'm
disappointed with the faint scent of the sweet peas I've grown this year,
and I want something that will knock me out at 10 paces. Preferably pastel
colours, but the strongest, sweetest, headiest fragrance is what I want.

I know it's not pastel coloured but L Matucana has a wonderful scent.
You can also collect the seeds each year and never have to buy them
again )
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.