Old 14-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Mike NG

Default Connecting a pond pump

Hi
I've just sold a "Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump" on ebay and the buyer
has come back to me and said

"I have just received the pump and took it out of the box, the outlet
connector and fixing nut are not in the box do you have them?"

I've asked the seller whether there's a list of contents indicating
there
should be what she's asking for. There was nothing in the box apart from
the pump that is - to me you just connect your pipe onto the outlet.
Please can someone tell me how you connect this up

For example here is a retailer selling them
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/acatalog/
TETRA_POND_PUMPS.html

Is she right

TIA
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others