Old 14-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Mike NG

Default Connecting a pond pump

Hi
I've just sold a "Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump" on ebay and the buyer
has come back to me and said

"I have just received the pump and took it out of the box, the outlet
connector and fixing nut are not in the box do you have them?"

I've asked the seller whether there's a list of contents indicating
there
should be what she's asking for. There was nothing in the box apart from
the pump that is - to me you just connect your pipe onto the outlet.
Please can someone tell me how you connect this up

For example here is a retailer selling them
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/acatalog/
TETRA_POND_PUMPS.html

Is she right

TIA
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Old 14-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Mike NG

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 at 22:02:05, Mike NG (Mike NG
) wrote:
Hi
I've just sold a "Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump" on ebay and the buyer
has come back to me and said

"I have just received the pump and took it out of the box, the outlet
connector and fixing nut are not in the box do you have them?"

I've asked the seller whether there's a list of contents indicating
there
should be what she's asking for. There was nothing in the box apart
from the pump that is - to me you just connect your pipe onto the
outlet. Please can someone tell me how you connect this up

For example here is a retailer selling them
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/acatalog/
TETRA_POND_PUMPS.html

Is she right

TIA

Ignore me - part was missing from box
Old 14-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Mike NG

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 at 23:48:44, Mike NG (Mike NG
) wrote:

Ignore me - part was missing from box

Follow up

It's a Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump which I received as a prize, so I
can't go to the retailer. I just received the main body of the pump,
like so
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P22151CC8

but the extra length of output pipe and pump that are visible on the box
are missing
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I33111CC8

I just need to order the part to bring it up to spec - anyone know where
I can get the bits from in the UK
Old 14-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Rodney Pont

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:31:40 +0100, Mike NG wrote:

It's a Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump which I received as a prize, so I
can't go to the retailer. I just received the main body of the pump,
like so
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P22151CC8

but the extra length of output pipe and pump that are visible on the box
are missing
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I33111CC8

I just need to order the part to bring it up to spec - anyone know where
I can get the bits from in the UK

You could try writing to Tetra UK, address is here
http://www.tetra-fish.co.uk/tetrapond/info/index.asp

--
Regards - Rodney Pont

Old 15-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Mike NG

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 at 22:22:46, Rodney Pont (Rodney Pont
) wrote:
You could try writing to Tetra UK, address is here
http://www.tetra-fish.co.uk/tetrapond/info/index.asp

Yes, that's what we've done thanks.