Old 14-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Lostin1999

Default Veggie filter musings

"T-Cat" robotryder at yahoo wrote in message
Sounds like a lot of work. My veggie filter is just another pond. See
http://www.kittycentral.net/pond/Pon...une23_8_lg.jpg - that's the
veggie filter. It lets out (via stream) into this other pond -
http://www.kittycentral.net/pond/Str...werPond_lg.JPG - which has the
fish.

Veggie filters needn't be ugly.

it may be a lot of work, but its sort of the best I can do with my pond
location (and home location, garden size etc)

anyway, isn't that what gardening is supposed to be about?? lots of work
then even more sitting back, chugging a insert any chosen beverage here
and enjoying the fruits of your labour (while thinking how much easier it
would have been not to have bothered...)

For me the sound of the water running etc is all part of the experience..
and as I have no room to make a stream elsewhere this looks like a plan to
gain that..

and Ugly is in the eyes of the beholder, what may seem ugly to you wont to
someone else... im going for a Very Ornamental look, (hence the square
corners to my pond) I feel this would add to my overall ornamental look and
keep similar lines...