Old 31-01-2003, 02:34 PM
DKat

Default OT email?

Well I'm not a millionaire but I am in the top tax bracket and I got that
way by the once wonderful California Public School system that has been
destroyed by folks that think "taxes" are an awful thing. I gladly pay mine
and only wish that rather than almost 50% of our income taxes going to
support a military, which was able to do nothing to protect us from 911,
even 1/4 of that money was going into education, health care, protecting the
environment, etc. Given my position now because of taxes I no longer need
the health care or the education (I can now afford to pay for my children's
tuition) but I sure would like to see easy targets like our power and
communication lines strung up on poles put underground as more advance
countries do and everyone, rich and poor, is hurt by a degraded
environment.....

" Which brings us to the moral: Since you got this story by e-mail,
you're
probably closer to being a janitor than a millionaire.

Sadly, I received it also

--
Ken Arnold,