Old 15-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Jabba

Default mystery pond fish ?

"pb" wrote in message
.com...
In article ,
says...

"pb" wrote in message
.com...
: In article ,

: says...
:
: There is no reason whatsoever to suppose that the OPs pond would be

full
: of small fish, black or otherwise.

Dont misquote me, I did not assume that, I stated a fact in reply to a
poster who was "ASSUMING they bred".

If you had any idea then you would have sectioned an area of the pond

off
with fine mesh, or introduce some plants to provide some cover, its as
simple as that to allow some fry to survive, then growing fish to 1"

long in
a tank, you have not go a clue, have you.

I have managed to keep my fish alive and presumably happy for at least
fifteen years. The only time I netted off part of the pond I found the
net was an excellent trap for frogs. Introduce some plants you say. Do
you imagine I have my fish in a swimming pool or something, or do you
want to tell me which end to suck eggs too.
Kindly assume that I do have more than a vague idea of keeping fish.

This guy is just trolling. Ignore his posts.