Old 15-07-2004, 08:04 PM
@livez.com

Default Tree Trimming Extension

Dave wrote:
I've been pondering a method for tree trimming rather high branches. I
wonder if an extension ladder and an electric chainsaw might be
combined so that I might remain safely on the ground at a nice safe
distance? The chainsaw only weighs 5lbs and I should be able to
fabricate a nice adjustable arm to hold it and allow only a certain
amount of travel. A switch at the end of an extension cord would keep
me well away from the tree and fall area. Comments? Thanks.

There are many brands of pole chainsaws available for around $125.00.