Old 15-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Douglas

Default rose or clematis pots

"pete_J-T" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for a supply of what I believe are called "rose" or
"clematis pots" - deep black plastic pots (about 6" diameter). I've
searched the web but can't find a supplier. Anyone help?

I want to buy about 50

tvm
Pete

********
Hard cheese!.Pete!. Those deep thick black plastic "pots" of which you
speak appear to be available only to the very large clematis cultivators.
I can't refer to my brother who had a medium sized clematis Nursery near
Preston because he passed away last year.
Nevertheless he lectured all over this Country and many foreign places like
Poland where there are many clematis enthusiasts.
I have about two dozen empty ones of various sizes but its not worth the
expense of packing and transport costs.
Keep trying, but I think that only searching for the sources who supply the
big firms might be fruitful, and if you strike lucky, please send me an
e.m,
Ta!
Doug.
********