Old 16-07-2004, 05:03 AM
CRC

Default Roll Call

Another Idahoan here. Have a 4000 gal pond, grandson built it for me after
I retired. He was 18 and I was 70 something going on 35., but even w/our
combined age we were dumber than a box of rocks about a pond..Made a lot of
mistakes, did somethings right and some wrong, found this highly
intelligent and very helpful group and after three years of ups and downs I
think we are finally getting it..Now he is off to Iraq and I am left alone
to figure things out...Have Big Moma Koi, a silver and an orange fantail
koi and a new one about 6"...along w/3 shubunkins and some little goldies.
I love my pond and w/I'm not cleaning houses (have to do that to pay for
pond plants etc) I'm in the pond or very near it..A lot of work but as long
as I can hobble out there that is where I'll be. Have to have it beautiful
when my grandson returns.
Connie,Boise