Old 16-07-2004, 02:24 PM
escapee

Default ginko tree question

Have you seen this tree grow that large in Texas? I know it does up north, but
down here things don't ever seem to grow as large due in part to the average
rainfall of 31 inches.

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:18:31 -0500, "ddodd" opined:

The ginko will grow 40-79 feeet high and 20-40 feet wide. You probably need
a little more distance from your house or it won't be symmetrical. It is a
pretty tree.

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
What is the closest to the house would anyone recommend a ginkgo be

planted? I
have room on the west side of my house and it will be planted about 10

feet from
the foundation. Is that far enough?

Victoria