Old 16-07-2004, 08:42 PM
Giancarlo Podio

Default Plant water temp?

Your temperature is fine, perhaps you have slow growing plants? Can
you identify them for us? Also, if you can give us some more
information about your setup it would help. There is also quite a
difference between 1 and 2 WPG.

Giancarlo Podio

"Sam" wrote in message . com...
I have a 30 g long tank that has 1-2 wpg light and a yeast bottle that
feeds into the macerator of the waterfall filter. I have one large angel and
one ditch minnow. See image under same subject at
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens (if it ever shows up).

I also have about 30 small plants that, while they are growing, they are
growing slowly. By that I mean one leaf every 6-12 months. I suspect it may
be a combination of lights and temp. My A/C keeps the tank at about 78f.

Do I need a heater?