Old 16-07-2004, 08:42 PM
Sam

Default Plant water temp?

Giancarlo Podio intoned :

Your temperature is fine, perhaps you have slow growing plants? Can
you identify them for us?

Maybe...

...Dwarf Saggitaria...

... er... No... I can't. I used to know all that stuff... I looked
around for a while but can't find my other plants. I have posted a new set
of images on alt.binaries pictures.gardens under "ID Aquarium plants
please?"

Also, if you can give us some more
information about your setup it would help.

Well, just sand and gravel (pea stone?) bare root planted. I took out
the undergravel filter a while ago. The water fall filter sucks through a
standpipe that is just stuck into the gravel, as a food and fry filter for
the pump. I also have about one bubble per second out of the yeast CO2
setup.

There is also quite a
difference between 1 and 2 WPG.

Well... mine is a 1wpg setup, but I keep some more lights shining on it
and there is a large window facing it. So is it some amount more than 1 wgp,
but probably less than 2...

--
Sam-I-Am
If you want to do evil, science provides the most powerful weapons to