Old 17-07-2004, 12:06 AM
google4news

Default [IBC] Ilex vomitoria "Schilling's dwarf" Yaupon holly; miniature hedge q's

Hi John,

An addendum to my last message:

I took a look at the rec. garden newsgroups, and most of them are for
specialties such as bamboo, bonzai and roses. There was only one
nonspecialty group, and it was filled mostly with spam. Another
group, called simply "garden," seems to be mostly inactive. This
could be why, when I googled for my plant term, that it only came up
under this news group.

I hope I can find another group that is as active as this one. This
one seems filled with helpful, friendly people. I will keep my
fingers crossed ...

Now that I imagine it could be difficult to get answers to these
questions elsewhere, I wanted to thank you doubly for taking the time
to respond.