Old 18-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Chris

Default A Green Wall?

My neighbor recently cut down a bunch of tall trees that did a pretty
good job of hiding his mess from my mess. To remedy this situation
quickly, I want to do this:

1/ Sink 20' rebar into concrete-filled buckets
2/ String bird netting or deer netting between these pieces of rebar,
and
3/ Grow some fast-growing climbing plants (flowering, edible or
whatever) to grow up the netting and thus having a very high green
wall.

This would probably need to be kept from tipping over somehow from
wind, but this seems to be a minor point.

Can anyone find any faults with this project and can anyone suggest
plants for this project?

Thanks