Old 18-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default OT First daughter

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote in message
For what it is worth, Phyllis and I just got back from the wedding of our
middle son (first of 'my three sons' to marry). I did the service in
Fairhope, AL. Fun to do. She is great so we are delighted to have our
first daughter (-in-law). They are off the Grand Cayman! Phyllis and I
will have to try that...call it a second honeymoon!

snip

Grats. I hope to get two daughter in law's some day.

As for the canyon, that place is hard to leave. It must be one of the most
beautiful places I have been, probably #2.

BV.