Old 18-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default OT First daughter

For what it is worth, Phyllis and I just got back from the wedding of our
middle son (first of 'my three sons' to marry). I did the service in
Fairhope, AL. Fun to do. She is great so we are delighted to have our
first daughter (-in-law). They are off the Grand Cayman! Phyllis and I
will have to try that...call it a second honeymoon!

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 18-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote in message
For what it is worth, Phyllis and I just got back from the wedding of our
middle son (first of 'my three sons' to marry). I did the service in
Fairhope, AL. Fun to do. She is great so we are delighted to have our
first daughter (-in-law). They are off the Grand Cayman! Phyllis and I
will have to try that...call it a second honeymoon!

snip

Grats. I hope to get two daughter in law's some day.

As for the canyon, that place is hard to leave. It must be one of the most
beautiful places I have been, probably #2.

BV.

Old 18-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Ka30P

There was a time in my little brother's life when the only thing he had going
for him was the fact that someday I would get a sister-in-law.
And I did and she's wonderful.
And I got two darling nephews as a bonus.
(And darned if my little brother didn't greatly improve as he got older ;-)

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 19-07-2004, 01:05 AM
San Diego Joe

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote:

For what it is worth, Phyllis and I just got back from the wedding of our
middle son (first of 'my three sons' to marry). I did the service in
Fairhope, AL. Fun to do. She is great so we are delighted to have our
first daughter (-in-law). They are off the Grand Cayman! Phyllis and I
will have to try that...call it a second honeymoon!

Jim

Congrats! Please wish them all my best. Did you get them a starter pong as a
wedding gift?

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Old 19-07-2004, 03:02 PM
PlainBill

Jim,

I first went through a similar experience seven years ago. From
the perspective of that time, I tell you that the best is yet to come
- While our Daughter-inLaws are both wonderful , the real pleasure is
Grandchildren.

PlainBill

Old 19-07-2004, 05:09 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Congratulations, especially to your wife. I know I'm looking forward to
having another female in this house of 3 sons. ~ jan

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:28:18 -0500, "Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote:

For what it is worth, Phyllis and I just got back from the wedding of our
middle son (first of 'my three sons' to marry). I did the service in
Fairhope, AL. Fun to do. She is great so we are delighted to have our
first daughter (-in-law). They are off the Grand Cayman! Phyllis and I
will have to try that...call it a second honeymoon!

Jim

My daughter cleaned the pond with dishwashing soap mark Bannister Ponds 22 13-04-2005 05:18 PM
OT First daughter PlainBill Ponds 2 14-07-2004 03:07 PM
birthmother looking for daughter!!!!!!!! Jan Hillman Lawns 0 14-02-2004 03:07 PM
Younger daughter says I am a terrorist Cybe R. Wizard Ponds 42 16-09-2003 02:05 AM
[IBC] Daughter's visit with her family [Was: [IBC] Atom Bomb and Masaru Yamakis Bonsai] Chris Cochrane Bonsai 0 06-06-2003 09:20 PM