Old 19-07-2004, 05:03 AM
Karen Mullen

Default snail update

In article , "Tom L. La Bron"
writes:

about 100 feet away
it would fill the evening atmosphere with a
intoxicating fragrance that lent peace to the entire
scene washing away any troubles or problems that had
picked at you through the day.

boy you can say that again! I have a screened in porch about 25 ft away from
the plant and although it didn't put out many blooms, what it did filled the
air. they're done now, but my oriental lilies are taking their place, an
intoxicated fragrance.

BTW do you know who big the mock orange can get? this one's main stalk was
choked by the ivy, but it has sent out new growth from the stump. (Thank gaud
I didn't pull it).

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH