Old 19-07-2004, 05:02 PM
paghat

Default Bush intel?

In article , (The
Watcher) wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:45:37 -0700, Tom Jaszewski wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:13:12 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

calling them kids seems a bit disingenious.

Kids pure and simple! they're kids!

And that includes the senior NCO's in their late 30's?

42% of our armed forces are between the ages 18 and 25. The youngest will
be the ones in areas of greatest danger hence the jumbo category of
casualties.

So yeah, the average age at death may today be a LITTLE older than for the
children sent to Viet Nam, an era when they dying two years sooner than
they could vote. But make no mistake, even today kids remain the ones at
greatest risk of falling in battle. The day when the psychotic shitheads
who plan the wars have to actually lead the battles they think so
essential, that's the same day ourleaders begin singing Give Peace a
Chance.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"