Old 19-07-2004, 08:02 PM
John McGaw

Default Gilbert H. Wild and Sons mailorder ??

"Dawn" wrote in message
Howdy,

Has anyone dealt with this company recently that wants to give me a few
words on them? I see in the archives that they were recommended 10 years
ago. However, I have recently been to the web site and had some
problems, and have not had answers to my emails all week, so I thought I
would check and see if they were still worth buying from.

Dawn
dduperault (at) aol

The year before last I ordered a big batch of mixed "noname" hostas from
them. The plants showed up relatively quickly, in good condition, and all of
them grew. Can't say anything more but when the time comes to naturalize
hostas in a big shady area I'll probably go back to the same company.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]