Old 19-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Stan Goodman

Default How do you tell when a sweet green pepper is ripe ?

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:17:32 UTC, (Al Dykes) opined:

This year, for the first time, I put a few sweet peppers in. I've got
some peppers, but how do I tell if they are ripe ? The seed package
shows red and green fruit, but so far mine are all dark, dark green.

No problem. They are ripe when they turn red.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendam.

To send me email, please replace the CAPITAL_LETTERS with "sig". Please do
not send me HTML-formatted messages.Please do not send me attachments
without telling me beforehand.