Old 20-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Jo

Default Black Widow

I have already lost a part of my leg from a Brown Recluse bite, so I join
you in the fear of spiders that can hurt a lot.
I have such a problem killing things but it is getting big and I saw a male
with her today.
I also have two pups and would hate one of them today.
I think I will blow her a kiss and send her over the Rainbow Bridge of
spiders..

Thanks again!

Jo

"Siouxzi" wrote in message
Oh no... black widows are known to be extremely aggressive predators,
and they hate people with a passion. If you got close enough to notice
that the spider does indeed have a red hourglass on its belly, then
you're very lucky that the little witch didn't leap onto your face and
deliver a painful and inevitably fatal bite.

OK, so I am an arachnophobe, and therefore prone to exaggeration on
this topic. But frankly, I wouldn't want them depositing egg sacs with
hundreds of babies in an area where I'm walking and squatting and
grabbing things. I'd squash her.

JMHO.

Sue

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:21:54 GMT, "Jo"
wrote:

I have quite a large on in my garden. Will it leave me alone if I leave

it
alone?