Old 20-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Michelle

Default Liberals Should Boycott Aladdin

most liberals need to get a brain of their own and learn to read and
stop watching liberal news media which does not seem to care about
truth in news reporting just ratings and money.
try picking up voting records and reading them and making an educated
choice on their beliefs adn stop letting left wing nut cases make up
their minds for them. I don't let reght wing wacos run my life
and for those liberals who refuse to be educated and like being fed bs
and still insist on voting
please boycot the following items for a month or two
FOOD
WATER
SHELTER
ECT.
the world would be a better place

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:14:13 -0400, Stella Liebeck
wrote:

Isosceles wrote:

The 1st Amendment gives you the right to speak but not to be heard.
I too urge all the liberals to boycott the Aladdin. In fact why not
just boycott LV altogether. Make your plans to visit Disney World or
Disney. I can do without you in my town.

AMEN!!!!