Old 20-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Stella Liebeck

Default Liberals Should Boycott Aladdin

Isosceles wrote:

The 1st Amendment gives you the right to speak but not to be heard.
I too urge all the liberals to boycott the Aladdin. In fact why not
just boycott LV altogether. Make your plans to visit Disney World or
Disney. I can do without you in my town.

AMEN!!!!

Old 20-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Michelle

most liberals need to get a brain of their own and learn to read and
stop watching liberal news media which does not seem to care about
truth in news reporting just ratings and money.
try picking up voting records and reading them and making an educated
choice on their beliefs adn stop letting left wing nut cases make up
their minds for them. I don't let reght wing wacos run my life
and for those liberals who refuse to be educated and like being fed bs
and still insist on voting
please boycot the following items for a month or two
FOOD
WATER
SHELTER
ECT.
the world would be a better place

Old 21-07-2004, 01:02 AM

MYTH, LIES, RIGHT WING BRAINWASHING... the only liberal media station in the ENTIRE
U.S. is Air America Radio (http://www.airamericaradio.com/pub/globalDefault.htm
streaming live!!!). everything else is own and operated by and for corporate
interests OR, WORSE YET is run by and for the right wing Christian corporations for
the sole purpose of separating people from their money.
Ingrid

Michelle wrote:
most liberals need to get a brain of their own and learn to read and
stop watching liberal news media

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 21-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Michelle

a private pole of news casters in the us showed that 98 percent of
news casters discribed them selves as liberals that is a lot of
news casters so one could derive from that that most news has a
liberal cast to it it may be true news but in a light that is slightly
tainted I can give you many examples if you like and that goes for
news bapers as well try really my point wasn't to bash the media just
to say too many people rely on it for their only sorce of information
which is not good it's to easy to minipulate it
john kerry is an example most people think he is a great guy read his
voting record he makes a fish on dry land seem stable and he seems
not to care about his current job either he's too busy campaining to
even attend votes unless he thinks that vote will help his campaign
I dont' think bush is a fantastic president but he has good values and
trys to stick with what he believes instead of just catering to what
ever seems good for his election race
i think if people did their home work better we would end up with
better choices than we have My poingt was make up your own mind
don't let others make it for you and make it with respondsable data
thats all it's better not to vote than make an uninformed choice but
voting is important so more people should make an effort to become
informed i don't care if you are a democrat or a republican or a
fricken commi your vote counts take it seriously
thats all

Old 22-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Warren

Michelle wrote:
a private pole of news casters in the us showed that 98 percent of
news casters discribed them selves as liberals

Citation, please?

With 43.4% of all statistics being made-up, and 48.3% being
misinterpretations of raw data, you can't just drop a number like that
without something to back it up.

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Books for the Pacific Northwest gardener:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/nwgardener/index.html

Old 22-07-2004, 01:26 PM
DavesVideo

Warren H said:

With 43.4% of all statistics being made-up, and 48.3% being

misinterpretations of raw data, you can't just drop a number like that
without something to back it up.

And 97.84% of the people on rec.gardens prefer to talk about the other kind
of manure rather than politics.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave

Old 22-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Warren

"DavesVideo" wrote in message
Warren H said:

With 43.4% of all statistics being made-up, and 48.3% being

misinterpretations of raw data, you can't just drop a number like that
without something to back it up.

And 97.84% of the people on rec.gardens prefer to talk about the

other kind
of manure rather than politics.

If you tell me where you got your numbers, I'll tell you where I got my
numbers.

--
Warren H.