Old 20-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Steve

Default Circular Donuts on lawn

Would this apply to a push mower?????
"Steveo" wrote in message
"William W. Plummer" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Steve" wrote:

I live in Oklahoma and have U3 Bermuda. I have these rings on my lawn
after cutting the grass. I raised the lawnmower blade on my push

mower
and the rings are still there. Any ideas???? My blade is sharp. My
wheels are set even.

Just a guess.. cutting deck's not level.

Yes. It took me awhile to figure that the front "link" that holds up
the deck had broken. Although the mower is 15+ years old, Sears was
able to supply a replacement, but it wasn't an exact replacement and I
had to drill out two holes.

My neighbors tractor was doing the same thing..I asked him why he was
giving the worms hair cuts. He said he had the deck on the highest
setting..We found the same thing you're talking about, deck was hanging
from a broken support.