Old 21-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Dan Gannon

Default Invitation to "Butterfly Koi" - New Yahoo Group

Go Fig wrote in message ...
In article , Dan
Gannon wrote:

This forum (rec.ponds) isn't dedicated to butterfly koi.

But it is not exclusive of it either and you seek to dilute that
potential.

Wow. I had forgotten about the paranoia factor.

There certainly is room in the world, or on the internet, for more
than one koi-related forum. In fact, more than a few already did
exist, and I feel they compliment each other, rather than detract from
each other.

As for commercial, you should be up-front and acknowledge you are
exposed to advertising at Yahoo Groups and must register to post.

jay
Tue Jul 20, 2004

Am I responsible for Yahoo's ads? Do I charge money, directly or even
indirectly? No, and no. Go heckle someone else. Thank you.

Dan Gannon
Founder, Butterfly Koi Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/butterfly_koi/