Old 21-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Need help identifying weed

Oh Franko, don't be such a prissy fuss pot.

Be man enough to admit you made an obvious mistake and don't make a complete
fool of yourself by being so petty.

Its bad enough you can't tell the difference between a buttercup and "ground
ivy". I bet nobody would dare sent you out grocery shopping. Who knows what
you would bring back?!!!!

"Frank Logullo" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
It doesn't look at all like "Ground Ivy".

Note the leaf is three lobed unlike those unlobed ones of your you know
what.

Your reckless misidentification is proof that we need to see the whole
plant. Nobody can identify a plant with any certainty from a single

leaf.
picture of it with flowers would be especially helpful.

Tempted to call you an asshole but this is a nice group so you just have a
nice day
Frank