Old 21-07-2004, 05:11 AM
Susan Hogarth

Default Black Widow

Siouxzi wrote:

Oh no... black widows are known to be extremely aggressive predators,
and they hate people with a passion. If you got close enough to notice
that the spider does indeed have a red hourglass on its belly, then
you're very lucky that the little witch didn't leap onto your face and
deliver a painful and inevitably fatal bite.

Painful, yes. "Inevitably fatal", no.

I shared my bathroom with one for weeks (it lived in the shower stall and/or
beind the toilet bowl) and we got along fine.

- Susan

--
Susan Hogarth
"Congress doesn't seem to know anything about the Constitution, which IS