Old 21-07-2004, 06:05 AM
Kenni Judd

Default Hydrogen peroxide

I have a couple of professional colleagues using it, both are very happy
with the results. I did a lot of looking around on the Net, the general
recommendation for "houseplants" is 4 oz/gallon of the 3% strength readily
available in groceries and pharmacies. We are still in early trials, here,
but so far I have not seen any plant damage.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Orchidguy" wrote in message
om...
I was told that hydrogen peroxide is good to combat fungus on orchids ,

does
anyone know if this is true, and if so should I dilute it , to me it seems

could burn the young growths or leaves?....
any info is greatly appeciated
Thanks & bright days!
Todd