Old 21-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Ogres is history

K Barrett wrote:

Well that sucks.

Do we know why it is dead? Lack of money, lack of interest, or some
stupid legal problem? I can predict with 100% accuracy that eventually
some schmuck who gets a bad review will threaten legal action, even
though they have no case...

If somebody can find out why it isn't there and that it definitely
isn't coming back, I will volunteer to create/administer its
replacement. Although there may be 10 other people who want to do
that. We could make it open source...

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )