Old 21-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

Default Nettle soup - does it go off ?

"Joe Fogey" wrote in message
I've not tried this with nettle soup. but I feed lots of things with
year-old comfrey tea. Try it in a weak solution and see how it goes.

I reckon I'll try it on the hardy buggers like my parsley and basil first
and see then (they seem to grow without any help from me, especially the
parsley, and even the dogs eating it doesn't seem to discourage it at all).
I'd hate to put paid to my tomatoes so I think I'll wait with those until I
see what happens - I've never grown them before and am still fascinated by
the little green orbs. I feel very fond of them !

Rachael