Old 21-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Ray

Default Ogres is history

Yep,

That's right.

While there was plenty of opportunity for abuse, my feeling is that if you're fair with your
customers, you have nothing serious to fear.

I was taken aback by someone who griped about First Rays because a blossom arrived a bit mushed -
but then acknowledged that she wasn't expecting it to be in-bloom or spike anyway!

..
"Dewitt" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:37:32 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote:

Do we know why it is dead?

There is an explanation on the site
(http://www.proinnovation.com/ogres/) Basically, it sounds like he
got tired of vendors complaining that it was unfair. He's accepting
comments from those that want to give their opinions.

deg