Old 21-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Michelle

Default gotta move :(

welcome to my area mad gardener if you have to move that is a nice
place and you will be able to get a pretty nice home for very
reasonable up in that part of pa and zone 6 is a pretty nice place to
live and I've got lots of nice flowers and shrubs of course I would
give my left and right legs to move back to Tenn I lived in the
smokies and I have always wanted to move back there sorry you have to
move away but you're welcome here in sw pa and it's pretty nice
here.
good luck seems lots of folks are moving including me but i'm only
moving thirty minutes away to a nicer area my husband also got a new
job stinks but I'l be nearer some other family and that is ik
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:00:14 -0400, "madgardener"
wrote:

they'll be fine. I too am facing the possiblity of a major move. Nothing as
nice as what you're facing I'm afraid. If Squire does this........I will be
relocating to Carlisle, Pennsylvania.......no idea as to the zone, the
climate, the length of growing season, nothing. I'm resisting this
completely, but if the job they're offering him pays what I fear, I don't
even know if we could afford to move........and what about my beloved bushes
and plants that push the envelope that I grow? sigh..........I can't worry
about this right now. It's not set or deffinate. Cut the vines back and
they'll be fine. They'll recover and you'll have established mature roots
for your new place.

madgardener