Old 22-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Martin Brown

Default Blue Poppies

In message , Dwayne
writes
Last year a gentleman put a message in one fo the news groups for free blue
poppy seeds. He sent some to me and true to my nature, nothing came up.

Blue poppies are hard enough to grow from seed that you would probably
be better off buying one from a garden centre. Fresh seed should come up
like mustard and cress - the difficulty is in transplanting them and
keeping them alive long enough to form decent sized plants.

Do any of you know how I can contact this gentleman and ask for another
chance at making them work? If so, please send me that information.

I'd recommend buying one.

Regards,
--
Martin Brown