Old 22-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Norma J. Briggs

Default question about tomato color

Look for Stink Bugs feeding on the tomatoes.....

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 04:49:29 GMT, "John Moorhead"
wrote:

Folks -

This is the second year we've put in a garden and we LOVE it. However,

we
have discovered that this years' crop of tomatoes and zucchini have thick
skins and are a bit chewy.... The tomatoes have mottled appearance red,

and
a smattering of yellow tint... not spots, exactly... also, when the

tomato
is cut, there are small white spots near the skin.

I grow Black Krim tomatoes, and sometimes think they look like raw ground

beef
when you look at them. The taste is well worth it, though.
(snip)

---