Old 22-07-2004, 03:13 AM
Joe

Default Plant Identification?

I think that is indeed the plant... These "trees" are a good 75-90' tall
too.

Wonder if the wood is good for smoking food on a grill?

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Free heavy canvas punching bag. Pick it up in Northern NJ or near Basking
Ridge and it's yours FREE. eMail me for details.

"Monique Reed" wrote in message
Um, have you double-checked against Ailanthus, Tree-of-heaven? It has
pinnately compound leaves and orangey, flat fruits. You can confirm
it by the little glandular lobe at the base of each leaflet. It's an
exotic and very weedy in some spots. The trees can be quite large.

M. Reed