Old 22-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Pesimismo

Default Orchids on Oahu Hawaii?

Thanks for the suggestions!

"William Hill" wrote in message
om...
"Pesimismo" wrote in message

My wife (who is an avid orchid fan) and I plan to visit Honolulu in

August.
Are there any nurseries, botanical gardens around Oahu where she might
find interesting orchids?

Just down the road from H&R is Hawaiian Floral (H&R will direct you).
Along the main road on that side is another BIG dendrobium grower In
wainae valley is Kodama, Miyamoto, Orchid Center, And in the Royal
Hawaiian Shopping Center there is a kiosk full of orchids. Actually
there are so man7y on Oahu that ----when you get there --- look in the
yellow pages under Orchid Growers. Your best stop will be Kawamoto
orchids--- forget the orchids-- wait till you see view from Leslie's
place !!!! Have fun, Bill