Old 22-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Bill Stock

Default Where to get potassium permanganate, and will it hurt frog eggs?

"Pam Gibbs" gpaktatnetdoordotcom wrote in message
So where do I get this stuff to treat the platnts? Didn't see anything

at
Lowes or Home Depot. The aquarium store maybe?

Got up this morning and found frog eggs all over everything in the kiddy
pool where I put the new plants to quarantine them and pick the snails

off.
I saw two little brownish copper colored frogs about the size of the tree
frogs that live in the pecan trees over by the kiddy pool last night--LOUD
little suckers too. Should I just leave the plants alone for now, until
the eggs hatch? Should I go ahead and use the PP? IF I put the plants in
the pond with the eggs still on them will the three Rosy Red minnows eat

the
eggs?

Thanks so very much for all the information and help!

I just bought some on eBay, although not this place as I'm in Canada.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW