Old 22-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Dan Gannon

Default Invitation to "Butterfly Koi" - New Yahoo Group

Thanks, and I totally agree! Welcome to the group, and thanks for
sharing your photos!

Dan

(Crashj) wrote in message . com...
(Dan Gannon) wrote in message . com...

Am I responsible for Yahoo's ads? Do I charge money, directly or even
indirectly? No, and no. Go heckle someone else. Thank you.

Bitch bitch bitch, tell them to foff. Anybody who organizes anything
is days ahead of the whingers, so thank you. So Yahoo has ads, BFD, so
does the BUS I ride to work. Live with it.
Aaaanyway, I have placed a couple of photos of my pond, where koi will
eventually appear. Or not. Keep an eye out for me.