Old 22-07-2004, 10:05 PM
KK

Default Circular Donuts on lawn

Steve...

We need a little better description of the "rings".

Are the rings from an uneven cut which means the grass is of different
lengths? Or are the rings a darker green circle with the center appearing
more brown? An uneven cut would be a mower problem but the darker green
circle could be a "fairy ring" caused by a fungus.

"Steve" wrote in message
I live in Oklahoma and have U3 Bermuda. I have these rings on my lawn

after
cutting the grass. I raised the lawnmower blade on my push mower and the
rings are still there. Any ideas???? My blade is sharp. My wheels are

set
even.