Old 24-07-2004, 08:11 AM
Chris Hogg

Default passiflora vitifolia

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:25:11 GMT, "Matthew Durkin"
wrote:

snip
Don't suppose you know where I could buy (maybe mail order) a nice
mollisima.

National Collection of Passiflora, Lampley Rd, Kingston Seymour,
Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 6XS. Send for a list.
My attempt at getting passiflora to grow from seed has not been a
massive success. I also tried some decaisneana seeds with no success. This
was in my propagator at 25degrees - its max temp.

I germinate mine in the airing cupboard. Usually fairly successful.

--
Chris