Old 25-07-2004, 01:07 AM
Stephen Howard

Default I'm Sorry

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:25:42 GMT, "Yakman" wrote:

I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of ants, but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

Don't worry about it.

Everyone's got a point of view....some are happy just to share them,
others seem more like paper knights with pocket crusades.

The trick is to weed out the hyperbole and pick out the bits that seem
useful to you....er, assuming there are any!

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk