Old 25-07-2004, 01:07 AM
Yakman

Default I'm Sorry

I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of ants, but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

Nick Yakman

---

Old 25-07-2004, 01:07 AM
Stephen Howard

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:25:42 GMT, "Yakman" wrote:

I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of ants, but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

Don't worry about it.

Everyone's got a point of view....some are happy just to share them,
others seem more like paper knights with pocket crusades.

The trick is to weed out the hyperbole and pick out the bits that seem
useful to you....er, assuming there are any!

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk
Old 25-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Kate Morgan

I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of ants, but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

Don't worry about it.

as above, dont worry about it, it happens in all the newsgroups, must be
the moon or summat to do with hormones :-)

keep posting and asking

cheers

kate
Old 25-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Kay

In article , Yakman
writes
I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of ants, but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

I wouldn't worry. There's always a war going on somewhere in this
newsgroup ;-)
--
Kay

Old 25-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Chris Hogg

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:25:42 GMT, "Yakman" wrote:

I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of ants, but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

Nick Yakman

No need to apologize. It's just a healthy exchange of opinions. It
happens regularly here on all sorts of topics. We're fortunate in this
ng that really unpleasant flame wars are fairly rare.

--
Chris

Old 25-07-2004, 08:05 PM
kenty ;-\)

The problem with this newsgroup is there are two many opinionated people who
are of no help to anyone you don't get any bite back with
rec.gardens.orchids although most users are from the USA.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 25-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Brian Watson

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
The problem with this newsgroup is there are two many opinionated people

who
are of no help to anyone

Just two?

:-))

--
Brian
Sig: I have nothing to say

Old 26-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Janet Baraclough..

The message
from Kay contains these words:

In article , Yakman
writes
I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of
ants, but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

I wouldn't worry. There's always a war going on somewhere in this
newsgroup ;-)

Oh no there isn't...bop...

:-)

Janet
Old 27-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Douglas

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in
message ...
The message
from Kay contains these words:

In article , Yakman
writes
I only wanted to find a way to rid my small garden of thousands of
ants, but
i seemed to have started a war in this newsgroup.

Very Sorry

I wouldn't worry. There's always a war going on somewhere in this
newsgroup ;-)

Oh no there isn't...bop...
:-)
Janet

**********
O-o-oh yes there is!,
Look out, look out Janet!, - It's The baddie! - he's behind you!.
Doug. (:^*) Gizzakiss!.
*********

Old 27-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Chris Hogg

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:11:32 +0100, "kenty ;-\)"
wrote:

The problem with this newsgroup is there are two many opinionated people who
are of no help to anyone you don't get any bite back with
rec.gardens.orchids although most users are from the USA.

Which two are those then? LOL

--
Chris